IASE offers full support for all products and modules.
- All customer questions are answered directly by IASE.
- IASE service technicians are on call 24 hours a day.
- IASE products and modules contain no proprietary components; all commercial hardware is available for purchase throughout the United States and worldwide.
- All mechanical and electrical components used in IASE equipment are stocked in-house so that spare parts can be shipped the same day.
- Any components from non-domestic vendors are available duty- and tax-free and with reduced shipping costs.
- Bilingual HMI touch screens, manuals, and documents are available.
All IASE systems are designed in compliance with the following standards:
OSHA, ANSI, NEC, NEMA, UL, IEEE, ASTM, CE, and CSA
IASE representatives can answer any questions about special requirements to these and other codes.